OVERDUE MANAGEMENT : MAINTAINING POSITIVE RELATIONSHIP
Falling demand and maintaining an adequate cash flow are the main concerns and challenges for companies for their business profitability. As a consequence collecting overdue invoices becomes an important element of their credit management strategy, especially for avoiding unnecessary pressure on cash flow.
The Francfort Consulting Group help you to better handling of delayed payments.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with debtors
- Centralise credit and collection process
- Use first party collection and final demand letter
- Determine the collection behaviour
- Get acquainted with your clients payment procedure
- Identify customers requiring collection activity
- Etablish contact with customes to resolve payment matters
- Negociate resolution of outstanding payment
- Maintain an accurate overdue aging report
- Determine and confirm outstanding payment status
For further details regarding The Francfort Consulting Group Overdue Management features please contact us. We would be happy to advise you in a personal meeting.